Contact Lenses – Examination & Fitting
For a wide variety of people, from schoolkids to seniors, contact lenses are a great option. Feel free to ask about contact lenses for occasional, full-time, or overnight use; colored contact lenses; or even multi-focal contact lenses. We keep up to date with new technology and will know which type of lens shape and material is best for your eye health and visual needs.
We can also advise you on how to use contact lenses safely, appropriately, and effectively.
Advertising and marketing can create the perception that contact lenses are just another commodity. Contact lenses are medical devices, and a poorly-fitting contact lens can harm your eyes. Even after a successful fitting has been obtained, your eye health, eye shape, and prescription can change, often without symptoms. Ongoing eye health follow-up care gives you the best chance for long-term success with contact lenses.
When you purchase contact lenses from Tobago Eyecare, you will receive more than just contact lenses. We offer:
- great service and instruction from our staff
- contact lens cleaning solutions
- the doctor’s time and professional skill
- free contact lens follow-ups for 60 days after your exam
- no-charge exchanges of unopened lenses if your prescription changes
- great rebates on most lenses and solutions when you purchase a 1-year supply
Contact lens examination and fitting:
- As part of your full eye exam, we’re happy to provide information about contact lens options that are right for you.
- During a full contact lens exam, we will check the fit of your current contact lenses, update your prescription, and offer advice regarding contact lenses that may be better for your eye health, or may provide better vision or better comfort.
- A contact lens fitting or re-fit will include initial measurements to determine proper contact lens size, material and prescription, and will also include follow-up appointments as necessary to ensure that the lenses are not causing damage and are providing you with clear, comfortable vision. We will also provide training on lens insertion, removal, and care as part of your fitting.
Feel free to call, or visit our Sangre Grande office