The purpose of an eye examination is to assess your overall eye health, measure changes to vision and develop a plan to enhance and maintain your eyesight. At Tobago Eyecare & Optical Services, your eye examination is performed by our licensed Optometrist.
An Eye Exam Includes:
- Sight testing and refraction to give you the best possible vision correction
- Retinal imaging: a digital photo of the inside of the eye to track health changes
- Internal eye pressure measurements to assess the risk of glaucoma
- High powered bio-microscopy for detailed examination of both the ocular surface and the internal layers of the eye
- Eye muscle coordination testing to ensure comfortable reading and depth perception